1/30/14 | By: KacyLou

Clash of Clans

 I'm not sure if you've heard of this little game or not. But it is taking me and my friends by storm.
Actually my best friend's husband was playing this and we made fun of him. 
Now, my husband and I both play this. It is actually most of our conversation. 
"Hey, how's your town-thingy doing?" 
"Oh you know, it was totally destroyed last night." 

But seriously, if you haven't tried it, you should. 
It's fun. 
And addicting.
And fun.
I'm not one to really get into a game and stay with it. 
I get bored too easily. Especially if it's going no where.
But Clash of Clans has different levels, different designs, and friends.
And it's so fun seeing other people's design of their own little 'town-thingy.' 
So try. And enjoy.
<3

2 comments:

Meggy Riley said...

I would so play if E and I weren't already both tied up in a nerdy game that's basically the same thing…you know, build up your town, fight with other people, the works. It's seriously all we do now :P

the momma said...

I'm thinking that your clan has interfered with your blogging.... I'm just sayin ;-)
Love you, my girl!

Post a Comment