1/21/14 | By: KacyLou

Tuesday Morning Tunes

1. Green River Ordinance: Endlessly
2. Teddy Geiger: For I Will (Confidence)
3. Parachute: Forever and Always (My Fav)

These were all on pandora this morning. Making me feel somber.
Sort of. 
They are all love songs. 
(:
Tony and I walked/jogged/ran some hills this past weekend. 
Then we brought Sammy up to them as well. 
He was so excited and wanted to run, I wish we could have just let him run free. But it's alright.
He was much more excited this time than when we took him to the dog park. It was so cute! 
We climbed up a steep hill to a black rock.
Apparently Tony and I can't read a watch cause we thought the sun would set around 5:30....it was 4:30. So we missed the sunset but the sight was still pretty.
<3
This was taken with my phone. JS

0 comments:

Post a Comment