1/13/14 | By: KacyLou

Sarah Young

I got this for Christmas.

January 13 is as follows, 
"Try to view each day as an adventure, carefully planned out by your Guide. Instead of staring into the day that is ahead of you, attempting to program it according to your will, be attentive to Me and to all I have prepared for you. Thank Me for this day of life, recognizing that it is a precious, unrepeatable gift." 
---
I really needed this today.
In all honesty it seems that my days are either so dull and the same that I will go crazy. Other days I feel as if it may all fall apart. 
---
"Expect each day to contain surprises! Resist your tendency to search for the easiest route through the day. Be willing to follow wherever I lead. No matter how steep or treacherous the path before you, the safest place to be is by My side"
---
I am a weird person, sometimes, I am well organized. I feel as if I can take on anything if my world is just planned out and organized and perfect.
Other days, I hate organization, it irritates me and I need a spontaneous moment or 'something' to happen. I'm sure my husband gets crazy trying to keep up. So I thank the Lord that he is so caring and helpful when it comes to me. 
More than that, though, I know lately I have been slacking in praising and sharing with Jesus. I depend on Tony to do so much for me when I don't realize I put so much on his shoulders that my Lord can help me with. I miss my old church, and friends, and the Godly environment we were put in. 
---
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. --Psalm 118:24
---
Sarah Young says that this book was God speaking to her. These were the messages that were sent to her. 
Sometimes I do wonder if God speaks to me. Maybe He does, and I just don't know it. Then again I don't think I've ever just stopped and listened. But I do know that I have felt His presence more than I can count. On my darkest days; And I have had a lot of 'dark days.' 
So, thank you, Mama Tracy for getting me this book for Christmas. I was skeptical at first, but my more curious side of course won over and for good reason. 
Love you. 
<3

[[P.S. The blog will be under construction, so a bunch of stuff will change. I want to personalize it just a tad bit.]]

4 comments:

the momma said...

I really like my copy; that's why I got one for you, too :-) I do think that God speaks to us a lot more than we actually hear Him... I love you, too, Baby Girl!!

KacyLou said...

<3

Meggy Riley said...

I have that book but haven't read it yet! PS love the new blog look :)

KacyLou said...

Meggy Riley, It's really good. Inspiring. And thank you!! It took me about an hour and a half to get it just the way I wanted. :p

Post a Comment