1/6/14 | By: KacyLou

Monday Mornings

I am just not a morning person. 
Well, I mean I used to get up at crazy hours (or just not sleep at all) to go to crossfit or to go run.
But lately it just doesn't happen.
But this morning. 
I'm up.
I made biscuits, eggs, and bacon.
Tony likes when I make him breakfast and I'm awake with him.
Unlike the many many times I say I will get up with him but never make it out of our comfy bed.
Anyways, it's Monday Morning...
6:40am
And it's just me and Sammy Boy.
I have had my best friend/brat (Tony) home for the last two weeks. 
Straight.
Not even gonna lie, this Monday Morning is poop.
He goes back to work and I am at home.
The house is clean.
---
I can't wait to get a job. Too bad there is basically NOTHING where I live.
This entire post is gibberish.
Told you I'm not a morning person. 
<3


2 comments:

the momma said...

Props to us ~ I got up and made Dad breakfast this morning, too :-)
love you
(you can spend the day looking at fabric....)

KacyLou said...

We are just too awesome! And actually ill text you lol

Post a Comment