3/25/14 | By: KacyLou

What exactly does this mean?

I cleaned my stove today...
It pretty much made my day. 
...
Cleaning. The. Stove. Made. My. Day.
Since when did I become an adult?
I want to make a fort and play video games and just ignore the world for a little while  one day.
Yeah...not worry about the issues...
the car registration,
Abby chewing my things up,
T's phone not charging,
the phone bill,
the internet bill,
the car insurance,
bills,
bills,
and more bills. 
Not to mention the cleaning.
((We don't even have kids and I swear this house gets dirty from NOTHING!!))
And the adultness.
---
I already have trouble sleeping.
I burnt my hand hair..it smells.
It's late and I'm sitting her staring at my gorgeous stove that took me 2 and a half hours to clean....
I'm staring at a stove smiling goofily.
I'm either insane or just amused easily..
I'm sure T would say I'm insane. :P 
I should get to bed now...
<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment