3/14/14 | By: KacyLou

Happiness :D

I haven't been blogging of much importance lately.
Mostly because, honestly, T and I have been super busy and routine. Nothing really even remotely exciting has happened. 
Wait. Unless I forgot to say ya know, that T and I are moving to Camp Pendelton!
May 23-29th. Somtime then. :p
I'm beyond excited! (: 
---
Anyways, sorry, rambling.
So, we have been working out and just been busy with saving our money and preparing for our move.
Oh yeah, from my last post about my weight? I'm getting there. I'm doing a "Cave-man Diet" which is actually just a cleanse. And I am really seeing improvement. :D 
So, today I picked up T and we came home. Took our Friday nap.
And then we decided to take the dogs out for a little walk. 
And I'm gonna add in some pictures of our friends coming over a couple of weeks ago.
I think I will miss them the most. 
I don't wanna think about it, cause then I'll cry...
((And just a side note for the first photos, I was having fun, don't judge. :P))

So adorable! (:

Shawn, Lyndsey's Husband






My Bestie, Lyndsey










I feel bad, cause we let Sammy off his leash, but she just doesn't respond as well as him just yet. But I think she still enjoyed being out there. :D





Running back. :P 



Of course he looks like a model. >:P
I love him <3
I am actually gonna miss this view!


2 comments:

Meggy Riley said...

I'd miss it too girl, it's beautimous!!! But you'll love the new view too :)

KacyLou said...

truee

Post a Comment