3/5/14 | By: KacyLou

Getting teary-eyed...

Yesterday my aunt suggested I start a scrapbook to show our children and grandchildren. A book to show them all of mine and Tony's adventures. Which I thought was a really good idea. 
Today, I started looking at apartments in CA near Camp Pendelton that would be a good fit for us.
And as I was looking I started to think and then I even got some tears in my eyes.
I am going to miss this place. 
Tony and I haven't been in one place more than a year since we got married.
Our first apartment? Six months.
Then this apartment, by the time we leave we will have been here almost 11 months.
So close. 
So our next apartment, or whatever it will be, i'm hoping we are going to be there a LONG time.
Because frankly, I want to paint. And make it OUR home. 
Tony and I could only do so much with this apartment because getting a dresser, entertainment center, or whatever else was needed could wait. We didn't want to have to draaagg pack all of those things up to take with us.
I know, sounds crazy, but it makes sense to us.
---
As I was looking over apartments and costs and what not. I started thinking about pretty much everything.
What about the dogs?
Sam sheds SOOO much, and Abby can't hold her pee more than 10 minutes.
What about our friends!? 
We finally made more than one! :P 
And the questions go on and on.
This wife is getting stressed and we aren't even moving for another three months!!
I think I need to just make that scrapbook......

0 comments:

Post a Comment