3/6/14 | By: KacyLou

Blah

Today was...horrid and great.
Weird day.
I did a Bod Pod this morning at 9am.
I barely made it to the car without crying.
Let me explain.
---
A Bod Pod is...I'll give you a link.
--
The Bod Pod tells you your:
% Fat
% Fat Free Mass
Fat mass (In pounds)
Fat Free Mass (In pounds)
Body Mass (Your weight)
---
I was glad that I had math to show me just how fat I was.
(Note...SARCASM:)
A scale just tells you how much you weigh. That's all. The Bod Pod told me how much of me was fat.....which was a lot. I mean, to me. 
The female body is supposed to be around 18.1%-30% to be lean or just at a good healthiness.
I had more. So of course my mind just read, "YOU ARE FAT."
But, it helped me see how much I really do need to buckle down and lose this weight. When I go back to get it done again in about a month and a half, I am hoping to see some progress. I want that fat percentage to go down. I want to be in the 18.1%-22% range by June. My birthday.
That is all I'm asking.
I'm cutting out soda.
I'm cutting out junk.
Fast food.
I need to. 
I want to.
It's not healthy to be at my percentage. 
And I am going to change that.
It's going to be hard.
I will definitely cry.
A lot.
More.
But hopefully by June I will walk by a mirror and look into it and be happy with the person staring back at me.
Because, if I'm honest with myself. 
I HATE what I see in the mirror.
But I will change that.
---
Now the good part.
I cut my hair off.
And I love it.
That's all. :P 
<3

4 comments:

the momma said...

I can't imagine this test was all that accurate! YOU?! having that much body fat?? I don't think so. I just really don't.
I love you Baby Girl! With or without excess body fat....

KacyLou said...

It's accurate. It says I have 40% body fat. That's 66 lbs of my body that is fat. It pretty much makes me wanna cry. lol.
I love you back! <3

Meggy Riley said...

Math is for dummies, my second favorite ginger…you are sexy. In a different kind of way as my first favorite ginger of course……..LOL.

KacyLou said...

Is your favorite first ginger Ethan? Cause it better be.

Post a Comment