12/10/13 | By: KacyLou

The Perks of being a Woman

It's so bothersome.
My nails.
My hair.
My makeup. (Which I barely wear)
Oh, and don't forget about the weight issue.

If I want to do my nails, I better have at least an hour to sit still and not fidget or move my hands. 
If I want to do my hair. As in curl it. (since my hair is already super straight.)
I better have at least two hours.
I don't even want to bother with my makeup.
This morning I woke happy. So I decided to Curl my hair.......so now it's half straight, half curled. 
My nails.....well....i'm being VERY careful typing right now. But hey, the whole, 'sticking your nails in ice water will instantly dry them? No. It just SEEMS like it dries them. Don't believe the hype. 
Anyways, End Rant. :P
This is while they are still pretty! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment