12/9/13 | By: KacyLou

My Marine And More

To get started, January, 2013, was a tough month for me. 
My husband, after only being married about 6 months, left for bootcamp. January 21st. 
Scary.
Super scary.
3 months. 
One of his friends captured this photo I do believe.

I got the letters, though. So full of love and want. But also of exhaustion, and pain. 
But we made it through. 
We made sure to. <3
His letters to me. I kept them in a cool little box. I'm trying to make a scrap book full of them. <3

Family Day. Next to my wedding day. Best. Day. Ever. :P
Did I mention the fact that he is 6'5 and I'm 5'4.... :D

Then, in July, we were accepted for on base housing, so guess what ya'll. 
I, Kacy, moved to the desert. To be with my true love of course! But I was in for a very rude awakening.


That awakening included miles, upon miles, UPON miles of desert. I couldn't decide if it was gorgeous or just downright depressing.
 [[Now if you asked me I would say gorgeous, and that i didn't want to leave :P]]

I was once again reunited with my love!! 

Then, we added a family member! 
His name is Sammy. He is big. And we LOVE him! Such a good dog!

Now we go through the common things in life. Finding joy in the little things
as my mother in law likes to call it. 
And thats just what we do. :D
Halloween!
That's Dr.Pepper :P



My best friend that I made out here in the stumps! We can call her L. 



Some of Tony's friends. At the Shinedown concert! :D

Dang I adore him! :D

As you can see, my life is crazy. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. 
Being in love with him, is smiling. All. The. Time. 






2 comments:

Meggy riley said...

Awesome, a blog!!!! Love you darlin.

KacyLou said...

Love you. So you're next right lol

Post a Comment