12/18/13 | By: KacyLou

Seven Days




Seven days until Christmas. 
Boy have I been busy!  
With T of course. 
We finally got our tree in the mail. 
Woot! 
I just love CHristmas. 
If that is sparkling to you, how totally cool is THAT! :P
Anyways, basically since the last time I posted, we have wrapped presents. Sent them off. Put some under the tree. 
Acted dumb together. And So much more! :D 
This was an ornament from Tony's parents for our first Christmas together last year! :D

Our little tree. Not bad for an amazon knock-off! :P
So, Tradition. As it seems. Pizza and putting up our tree. Woohoo! :D <3
So, we had a little photo session. Lol. Yeah, we are dorks, and we dooo nnoooot care. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this man, my best friend! (: 
Everything I've ever wanted. And I'm so so so lucky to get to spend my Christmas with him.







I forget whats in his mouth?



He's all mine! (:
I had to do the kiss picture. Duh! :P

Look at that smile! (:
Silly boy
And then our smoothies! 
Yummyness!



 This was what I did so we could sleep underneath our tree. It took forever but in the end it was well worth it. I can't say that I don't love Christmas. Because I definitely do! :P

All in all, I think we have made most of our Christmas, so far away from our families. 
I guess that's a part of growing up. 
Going away. 
But we keep our families in our hearts. 
Always. 
<3


 
 

 




2 comments:

the momma said...

well. thanks for making me cry.
;-)
the living room looks fab!! Dragging the mattress out was a good idea :D so are new traditions (Sammy and the wild cat are leaving the lights alone?)
love and miss you both so much!

KacyLou said...

I didn't mean to make you cry! ): And thanks! I worked really hard and actually fell off of a chair and got fustrated with the tape and everything but it turned out really cool. Did we not tell you we kind of got rid of the cat? Sammy is the best. He stayed away from the lights and the bed actually. Such a good boy. Love and miss the family!

Post a Comment